The Community Hub page features three forms of navigation, each providing different outcomes. In this article, you'll learn how to interact with the Community Hub and how to use it as a kick-off point for the rest of your Player XP experience.
Community Hub Toolbar:
The first menu that you'll learn to use is the Community Hub Toolbar. Found on the left-hand side of the list of games available to your account, this sub-menu gives you the ability to control how you interact with the Player XP dashboard.
This sub-menu contains four icons:
- Clicking the top icon will load all of your account's games into a list.
- Clicking the second icon will allow you to customise your Player XP dashboard.
- Clicking the third icon will allow you to manage your sources and customise your dashboard visuals.
- Clicking the fourth icon will allow you to set up scheduled emails and notifications from Player XP.
Selected Game Menu:
Once you have selected which game you would like to explore further, you will need to use the Selected Game Menu to navigate into the Player XP dashboard.
By using this menu, you can select to jump into your selected game through the Dynamic Report, Topic Finder or Interaction Explorer.
Finally, at the top of the Hub page, you'll see the five following icons.
Going from left to right:
- This button takes you to email Player XP if you wish to receive more training on using the Player XP dashboard.
- This will bring up the Player XP Roadmap so you can see what updates to the platform we have scheduled for the year.
- This will take you to this Help Desk so you can read our material and learn more about using the Player XP dashboard.
- This will bring up a dropdown menu where you can select to view your profile, manage or view your company on the dashboard, and log out of Player XP.
- This will bring you back to the Hub page when you are on any other pages on Player XP.
Now you've learned how to navigate through Player XP, you should be ready to get started exploring your data.